Dice Saloon First Bring and Buy of the New Year!
Prepare for the first Dice Saloon Bring & Buy of the new year! With how many board games that we're sure you got for Christmas, is it time to clear out some of your old games and free up a bit of money?
Whether you are coming to buy or to sell, please ensure that you read all of our T&Cs below - it is very important that this information is understood as this is a community event and we want to make sure everyone has the best time possible!.
Want to buy stuff?
Buying is between 12pm and 5pm. Bring cash!
Want to sell stuff?
Fill in the form, print it out, and show up with your games between 10am and 12pm. Sellers will be able to pick up their money minus a 10% fee and unsold items from 5pm to 6pm. You do not need to be there between 12pm and 5pm unless you want to buy things.
What can I sell?
Dice Saloon Bring & Buy is an opportunity for our customers to bring along games & hobby items, register them with the organisers, and have them on display for sale in our store for the day. Any items uncollected at this time will be added to the game library; no exceptions!
Any other details?
Any other details?
Please mark your asking price clearly on the items; it will help you sell them! Please keep your tickets safe, as they are your proof of ownership. Without them you will not be able to reclaim of items or receive money for a sold item!
Please list items for sale clearly & carefully, mark or secure any items that need to be kept together (for example a series of books or parts of an army) using the official Dice Saloon form. So please, write & mark clearly & carefully to help us sell your item at the price you want!
At busy times, please bear with us when booking in or taking back items; we’re doing our best!
We reserve the right to refuse the display and sale of any item from the stand at our discretion; the Bring & Buy manager’s decision is final. Furthermore, we may refuse to deal with and/or eject any person who we think is abusing the good spirit of buying or selling at the shop. The Bring and Buy is the only place that we allow items to be sold as this helps generate income to support the cost of running Dice Saloon as well as supporting local gamers.
Dice Saloon will not and cannot be held responsible for loss, by theft, damage, mislaying or mis-recording of any item that you wish to sell at the shop. You do so at your own risk! We will of course do our best to guard your items, but we cannot guarantee their security. We cannot compensate you for lost, missing, misplaced or mis-recorded items. We accept no responsibility for any ambiguity by the seller on the booking form and our decision, on the interpretation of any such ambiguity, is final.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully!
- All sales are final, no refunds or returns
- A commission charge of 10% will be levied on all items sold.
- Items left for sale, must be collected, by the seller, at the latest by 6pm.
- Payment and/or return of unsold items will be available after 5pm. All items on the booking form, will be either paid out, or returned at the same time.
- The price requested, is the only price we can accept, for items left for sale.
- The selling of items, is not allowed, anywhere on the premises, other than in the Bring and Buy.
- We reserve the right to refuse any items, or business, at our discretion.
- No more than 8 items will be accepted per booking form, but you can submit multiple forms
- Whilst all reasonable care will be taken of items left for sale, we will not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of any items left for sale at the Bring and Buy.
- We accept no responsibility for any ambiguity by the seller on the booking form and our decision, on the interpretation of any such ambiguity, is final.
- Your signature on the booking form means you have read the above conditions and agree to abide by them.
The bring and buy is a community event for gamers and hobbyists to get together and get some great deals. In our previous bring and buys we have had a number of issues with resellers and bulk buyers preventing the sale of items to people who would otherwise purchase items for themselves to enjoy. This is not a habit that we encourage at all as it takes away from the spirit of the event. Due to this our Bring and Buy Managers will have the ability to refuse service to anyone showing evidence that they are looking to bulk purchase or resell games or items and, due to a previous incident, have the power to escort these people off of the premises if they are making any other customers feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
Please remember this is a community event and all should feel safe and welcome!
No item is secure without your vigilance and help, so help us to help you have a great time!
Thank you for your support.
Please Note: Refunds can only be issued on tickets up to 14 days before the event.