Privacy, Shipping & Returns Policy
At Dice Saloon, we take your privacy as seriously as our own so maintain high standards of security across our infrastructure. This policy details what how we handle your information and how we secure it. For further information, please also see our Data Protection Policy
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer, your visits to and your use of this website.
- This includes your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, the length of your visit and how many pages you viewed.
- We also collect information regarding your transactions with us through this website, including which products you purchased to how much you spent, which coupons you redeemed and which method of devliery you chose.
- Please note that we do not store Credit Card/Debit Card information ourselves. Our payment provider, Braintree may store card information. Braintree is a validated Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant Service Provider, they are on Visa's Global Compliant Provider List and MasterCard's SDP List, to view their security information click here.
- We also collect any information that you share with us, for the purpose of registering with us, including Title, Name, Email Address, Address and Telephone Numbers.
- This also includes information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and newsletters.
- Plus, any other information that you choose to send to us.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. However, this will often have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including ours.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will only ever publish and use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Simiarly, we will not, without your express consent, share your personal information with any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We may use your personal data to:
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Allow you to keep products in your shopping basket during your visit and on returning later.
- Help us to manage our website.
- Take payments from you and deliver the products you've purchased.
- Send you email notifications when shipping orders.
- Send you general communications. Answering a help desk ticket for example.
- Resolve issues you may have with our service.
- Send you our newsletters, informing you of new releasees, events & promotions.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested, such as an item going on sale.
We may also disclose the following information about you:
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- To prevent fraud and reduce credit risk to any of our agents, suppliers or subcontractors.
- Any futher personal information, which you expressly agree we are able to share. Such as your name as a winner of one of our tournaments.
We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers. And all electronic transactions you make to or receive from us are encrypted using SSL technology.
This means that we do not store any Credit Card or Debit Card information on our servers or our physical premises whatsoever.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. So you are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. And we will never ask you for your password. This kind of sensitive information is encrypted and made inaccessible to us.
If there is a major revision of policy we may chose to inform you by email.
You may also instruct us via email not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You will be given an option to receive our newsletters, or other form of contact in advance. You will be able to opt-out, either by clicking Unsubscribe at the bottom of each newsletter, or by logging in to your Dice Saloon account and changing your settings.
Occasionally we will share links to other websites, such as a link to a game manufacturer. We are not responsible for the practices or privacy policies of any third party website.
Please contact us if your personal information needs to be corrected or updated. This can be done logging in to your Dice Saloon account page.
We may occasionally notify all users by email of significant changes to our site which may mean that any data collected is moved or changed. For example, changing our server hosting requiring us to migrate data.
How do I get a shipping quote?
In the UK:
For orders inside the UK under £20 you may choose Royal Mail 2nd Class for £2.80 or Courier delivery for £5. For orders £20 and over only Courier Delivery for £5 is available.
All orders made online will have the option of in store pickup form our shop in Brighton. You will be responsible for arranging pickup. For store pickup an print out of the invoice will be required, you can download this from your "My Account" page.
Outside of UK:
For orders outside of the UK please Contact Us for a quote.
If an order is sent Via Airmail, it may be seperated into multiple shipments as there is a 2kg weight limit, as well as size limits on our Airmail service. Please dont be alarmed if you receive a small package that only contains part of your order. You will be receiving the rest of your order in another package, or multiple packages. Airmail generally does not allow for parcels to be tracked unless you have specifically paid for a tracked service.
Aerosols cannot be sent by Air or surface shipping postage and can only be shipped by surface courier service where applicable when ordered. This is because of the air trapped within a pressurised container which has a tendency to explode due to the decreased air pressure at high altitudes.
We aim to get the orders packaged and out of the door as soon as possible, usually 1-3 days. But at busy times and after public holidays, there can be a some delays. Also bear in mind the delivery method selected does not impact the processing-packing-dispatch process. It is simply how quickly your order will be delivered from our warehouse. Once shipped, if sent by courier the package should be 1 day, or by Royal Mail 2-5 days.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Dice Saloon, you can return your items for a full refund within 7 days of the original delivery date.
Returns must be unopened, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging.
Please note that you will be responsible for the return shipping amount and that we cannot accept returned merchandise without a Return Material Authorisation (RMA).
If the product is defective or the return is a result of our error, please notify us within 14 days of receipt of the item and we will pay the return shipping costs to a maximum of £8.50.
Instructions for returns will be supplied in response to an email. So please Contact Us and wait for a reply before you return anything.
It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach Dice Saloon. Although it could take up to 20 or more if you are shipping from overseas. But once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days.
Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
For questions regarding our returns policy please Contact Us.
We often run Free Shipping promotions, which you can usually qualify for by spending a certain amount with us or entering a special coupon code at the checkout. However, each Free Shipping promotion has its own terms and conditions. Meanwhile, certain products, such as heavy, bulky items and aerosols are not included in these promotions.
Typically our Free Shipping promotional terms and conditions include:
- The promotion must be claimed by including the correct voucher code within a single order of goods that is priced at £40 or more.
- The promotion will comprise free standard shipping on qualifying orders.
- Bulky items, aerosols and paint are excluded. What constitutes a bulky item shall be at Dice Saloon Limited's discretion.
- Regretfully we are unable to offer free shipping under this promotion to destination addresses in Brazil and the Russian Federation. Any orders placed using this voucher destined for Brazil or the Russian Federation shall be cancelled and refunded.
- Courier shipping upgrades remain at standard price.
- There is no cash alternative.
Please note that during a free shipping promotion, due to the large influx of orders, order processing times may be slightly impacted.