Zendikar Rising Single Draft Booster Pack
Zendikar is a dangerous world of lethal risks and priceless rewards. From the perspective of its inhabitants, it is a hostile place that seems to be actively trying to kill the creatures that have the audacity to live there.
The danger is unrelenting: precarious terrain, cunning predators, natural disasters on a massive scale, and the Roil—the unpredictable ripples of change that wash through the land—all present a constant challenge to survival.
Set boosters are the go-to for players who love to open boosters just for the fun of seeing what they'll get. Just like Collector Boosters are for collecting and Draft Boosters are for drafting, Set Boosters are for opening packs to see what's inside.
At least one foil in every pack.
These can be any rarity, so this is one of several places where players can get a rare or mythic rare in a single Set Booster.
Chance of multiple rares.
Between wildcard slots, the rare slot, and the foil slot, there a several ways to get more than one rare in a Set Booster.
Chance at The List.
25% of the time, instead of an ad or token card, Set Boosters contain a card from The List—interesting cards from anywhere in Magic’s history, printed as they appeared (including art, frame, and expansion symbol) plus a small Planeswalker symbol in their lower-left corner.
- 1x Zendikar Rising Set Single Booster, containing
- 12 cards,
- 1 Zendikar Rising art card
- 1 Zendikar Rising full-art basic land
- 6 Zendikar Rising thematically connected commons and uncommons
- 1 Zendikar Rising "head-turning" card
- 2 Zendikar Rising wildcard rarity cards
- 1 Zendikar Rising rare or mythic rare
- 1 Zendikar Rising guaranteed foil card
- 1 Token, ad card, or card from The List
- 12 cards,
- One Zendikar Rising Set Booster Box supplied in English
|Game System||Magic: The Gathering,|
|Category||Magic: The Gathering Booster Pack,|
|Product Type||Collectible Card Game,|